You are the th "angel" to visit this page.
An angel in a flowing gown
Entered the church, her head hung down.
The chapel was quiet & she was alone
For all of the people had long gone home.
She had been there on Sunday when all were around
And she had mingled among them without making a sound.
Now, in the silence, a single tear fell
When she remembered the Pastor wishing them well.
For outside there lurked shadows & some would fall in
She tried to warn them but they chose ways of sin.
She fell at the feet of Mary, the holy & blessed
And prayed to God, their sins, they'd confess.
She prayed for the homeless, all rugged & alone,
She prayed that in Heaven they'd find a warm home.
She prayed for the sadness she saw in the hearts
Of those left behind when their loved ones had part.
She prayed for the lonely who dreaded each day,
She prayed that the Lord would show them the way.
She prayed for a way to show those on Earth
How much in God's eyes each one is worth.
Then, a small smile slipped on her face
For God had answered & she praised His grace.
"All the answers are here," she whispered in the wind,
"Jesus, you see, died for your sins."
And with a gentle breeze, she floated away,
When a young girl entered to kneel & pray.
Her little fingers entwined, she closed her sad eyes
For just days before, her mother had died.
She sat there for hours, to ears she thought deaf,
When she saw the dear gift the angel had left.
Tears streamed her face as she moved near the light
Where the angel had been before she took flight.
She was near hatred, her faith nearly dead
When she saw a book in the light, "Bible", it said.
A sense of peace rushed over her & confusion seemed to flee
The very moment...she began to read.
-Written By: Vicki Sue Kohr
We often get so busy that we very seldom take the time to remember
what little joys life has to offer. Take a break & try a few of these.
Remember what it was like to be young & full of wonder? Remember how
that made you feel? Well, you are never too old to feel young again.
1. Lay on your back in the grass by yourself, with a friend, with a
child, with your mate, etc. & pretend what the clouds look like.
2. Make shadow puppets.
3. Take a drive & get lost for awhile. Enjoy the new scenery.
4. Plant a plant, a tree, some flowers or some vegetables. Get dirty.
5. Say something nice to at least one person today. You'll be amazed
at how good YOU feel!
6. Spend some time in the woods in silence. Look & listen.
7. Build a snowman.
8. Take your dog (or child and/or mate) sledding.
9. Make a snow angel.
10. Listen to some soothing music.
11. Give your mate a love letter unexpectedly even if all it says is
"I love you".
12. Have a day dream.
13. Teach a child how to make a paper fan or a paper airplane.
14. Make a baby smile.
15. Say "hi" to a stranger.
17. Take a long bubble bath or a long, hot shower. Tune everything else
18. Treat yourself to lunch. (or go with your mate or friend)
19. Donate to a charity you find worthy. (It always makes me feel good
to know I am helping to make a difference.) You can donate your
time and/or money to help a worthy cause.
20. Create something. Even if it's a smile.
GODLY LINKS & PRAYERS NEEDED
Prayers Needed Links
- PRAYERS NEEDED HERE!
- Please click here to hear about Laura Schell & offer your prayers.
- PRAYERS NEEDED HERE!
- Please click here to hear about our own plight. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.
- Jack Van Impe Ministries
- If you miss the show you can hear it here or catch up on the news as it relates to the Bible. Very interesting site.
- Who Are The Angels?
- A very informative site with qoutes from the Bible focused on angels.
- Bible Gateway
- Search the Bible in 10 languages and 6 versions of the Bible.
- What is Wrong With Heaven?
- Do you know the answers to these questions?
- Pre-Rapture Bible Study
- Excellent site offering you the answers from the Bible in easy to understand format.
- World-Wide Directory of Christain Churches & Services
- Church directory, Christain businesses & a place to share your praises & prayers.
- Living Word-World Outreach Center
- The 700 Club in audio & video, live broadcasts & events.
- Cornerstone TeleVision
- Scheduling information, answers to "Who was Jesus?" & online prayer requests.
- 700 Club Testimony
- Miracles, footage, more.
Godly Poetry and Graphics
- Angel of Purity's Homepage
- Beautiful poetry & lovely angel & floral graphics.
- Very relaxing site from a very courageous person. Enjoy yourself here in "solitude".
- Inspired (ICT)
- Some beautiful graphics here like the dove and power in prayer button on this page.
- Angels Amongst Us
- A commercial site with very beautiful angel products and inspiring poetry.
- Angel Art Wings
- An artist's gallery of angels & more.